What is tithing?
Tithing is returning 10% of your gross income to God through the local church for the purpose of funding God's work on this earth. To learn more about tithing click here.
What's an offering?
An offering is any amount given to God above and beyond your tithe. If you'd like to give an offering to New Day you can give to our missions fund, our building fund, our New Day Ministry Endowment fund or to our Special Annual Christmas offering. To learn more about offerings click here.
Log-in and Give
Other Giving Options
1. You can give on Sunday when the offering is received at the end of the service.
2. You can take home the offering envelope you receive on Sunday and mail it in during the week (it's self-addressed and postage paid).
3. You can use your bank's online bill payment service. Indicate "New Day Church" as your payee, specify your name as the account, and use the following information for the payee address:
New Day Church
PO Box 405
West Springfield MA 01090
4. Appreciated Marketable Securities are another great way to maximize your giving, because in addition to supporting the church, you receive an immediate income tax deduction for the full market value of your securities. In addition, you pay no capital gains tax on the difference between your cost and the fair market value. Click here to learn more.
If you have any questions concerning ways to give, please call the church office at (413) 241-3070 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sermons on Money
- The Challenge of Generosity by Mike Sorcinelli
- I Believe in Jesus but not Generosity by Mike Sorcinelli
- How to Create Financial Margin by Mike Sorcinelli
- Giving by Sean Wiles
- Stewardship: Everything I Have Belongs to God by Mike Sorcinelli
- Debt: God wants me to act my wage by Andrew Charko
- Tithing: Returning to God what's already His by Mike Sorcinelli
- God's Four Foundation's for Financial Freedom by Mike Sorcinelli
What Happens to the Money I Give?
- It goes to directly funding the ministries of New Day Church, which affects the lives of hundreds of people each week.
- It helps us make disciples and take the gospel around the world.
- It is allocated in accordance with methods recommended by experts in church finances. To learn more click here.
- It is protected by the Board of Directors to ensure it's only being used to advance our mission of making disciples. To learn more click here.
- It's subject to an annual "Agreed Upon Procedures" by a CPA ministry called Wisdom Over Wealth to ensure everything we do is above board.